Striped Plaque/Sign

Striped Plaque/Sign

Remember my video where I demonstrated how to paint stripes?  The video will be linked below.

Stripes are just fun!  Kinda like polka dots.

Stripes are a nice way to add pizzaz to an otherwise drab background.

I made a sign in the spring that I had hanging on my wrought iron wall hanging.  I sold it to a friend and I missed it after that.  So I thought I would make another one.  Here is the one I sold and it was my inspiration.  Sorry, the picture is a little blurry.  




I bought a Dollar Tree Plaque and decided to do a similar sign for Fall.  

I really liked the Dollar Tree Sign and the sunflowers so I was hesitant to re-purpose it.  But I decided it could be reversible.  
Here is the original sign.






Here is how my Fall Decor sign turned out.




Here it is hanging on my wrought iron wall hanging that is in my garage.







I really love stripes so I think I will keep a sign on this wrought iron wall hanging all year round.

Please give it a try.  It is not hard at all.  Keep your paint brush as dry as possible is the trick.  If I have encouraged you to give it a try, please leave me a comment here or on the video where I do it LIVE on Facebook.  





Here is the link to that video.


Thanks for reading my blog!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why the Interest in Crafts?

Candy Corn Craft Giveaway

Why the Interest in Rehabbing?